Affilorama is an educational and training community site for affiliate marketers. Created with beginner to intermediate internet marketers mind, the site offers free registration which provides access to a complete suite of training material covering the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business from the ground up.
You don’t need any financial investment to promote Affilorama. Members on the free plan can take advantage of a very generous affiliate program.
Founder Mark Ling has created a platform that attracts users by offering a lot of information, training and tutorials on a free plan. For example, there are 100 free Affiliate Marketing videos in the Affilorama package.
The money kicks in when users purchase any of the paid products that Affilorama produce. Affiliates earn 50% commission on any of the following upsells:
- AffiloJetpack: Niche blog content packs containing all the components an affiliate they need to build an affiliate website.
- AffiloTools: A monthly subscription service that gives customers access to the Affilorama cloud-based software with marketing and SEO tools. Customers also get bonus affiliate training.
- AffiloTheme: Gives customers a complete solution for creating a highly profitable affiliate website.
- Path2Passive: A content strategy for affiliate sites geared toward boosting traffic, increasing sales, and passive income.
Commissions up to $498 per referral
Affilorama provide 50% affiliate commission on the range of products and services.
Some products like AffiloTheme ($97 – commission $48.50), AffiloJetpack ($997 – commission $498.50), Pathway2Passive ($37 – commission $18.50) are one-off sales whereas AffiloTools is a subscription-based offering (prices range from $17-$97 depending on the package) that will return a 50% monthly recurring income.
*Costings correct at the time of writing. Click here to check the latest figures at Affilorama.
Affilorama was founded in 2006 by Mark Ling, a successful and prominent super-affiliate with over 10 years experience in the affiliate marketing industry, and Co-founder and CEO Simon Slade.
Affilorama has since grown to a member base of over 300,000 and employs 29 staff members.
Affilorama offers a lot of free resources for affiliate marketers. Founder Mark Ling is a well-known “Super-Affiliate” and like most who have hit those heights gives away a lot of useful information and tips to build a trust funnel.
The platform for free members offers:
- Over 100 FREE video lessons
- Learn how to pick a profitable niche
- Learn how to build a money-magnet blog
- Learn how to generate traffic and SEO methods
- They have FREE interviews with leading affiliate marketers
- And they have a FREE comprehensive forum
The target audience is large for the range of products offered.